Sunday 27 January 2013

Rockwell's Diner Trip

I have just got back from a trip to Rockwell's Diner with some friends.

This place has the best decoration and food of any diner I've ever been to. It's only a 30 minute drive from Manchester, right in the High Street in Runcorn.

Really friendly atmosphere, rockin' jukebox, tasty food and so many bits of 50s memorabilia you won't get bored! Definitely worth a visit!

I am still rather full and slightly tired to write so I will leave you with some pictures. Yum!


Gorgeous Emma and Nigel
Martin & Nigel and Steve, Fiona and Mat in the back :)

Me and Emma :)

Paty's big milkshake and bigger smile! :)

Salt and pepper shaker earrings?




My amazing dessert! Yum!



Belair wall hanging and fishtank!

Hanging by the jukebox

Cute Coca-Cola salt and pepper shakers


2 comments:

  1. Hello! :)
    I've been meaning to go to Rockwells, and your post has just made the decision more final! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We had a great time and are planning to go again. I wish it was within walking distance from me, I'd be there all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete