Wednesday 16 January 2013

An evening with the Calendar Girls


Bethany organised a glamorous evening of cocktails, live music and burlesque to celebrate the launch of her vintage pin-up calendar. The evening included vocal performances by Kiki DeVille and Bexi Owen and burlesque by the wonderful Frankii Wilde.

The Vintage Beauty Parlour Calendar
I was fortunate enough to be featured in the calendar as Miss June and as a result was invited to the Meet the Calendar Girls event. The night was fabulous, the entertainment was great and the gin cocktails on offer at the Whim Wham cafe were delicious.

The highlight of the evening for me was winning best dress for which I received a voucher for Hair and Make-up with Bethany! Yay!

Yummy cockail

Miss Bamboo in one of her own fabulous creations which you can get from her website

Paty looking gorgeous

The boys at Whim Wham
I didn't get many pictures of the evening so I borrowed this one from Mancunian Vintage.

Kally, Emma and me. Photo credit - Mancunian Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment