Thursday 2 August 2012

Miss Bamboo Photo Shoot


A few months back my friend Emma (Miss Bamboo) organised a photo shoot for her website MissBamboo.co.uk . I was lucky to get asked to do this and got to wear lots of fabulous dresses! You can find every dress on Miss Bamboo's website as well as beautiful shoes and accessories.

I had my hair done in a 50's updo by the incredibly talented and gorgeous Bethany Davies – Bethany Jane Davies - The Vintage Beauty Parlour. My hair had never looked so pretty! I wish I could have kept it forever! I need to book with Bethany again.

The photos were taken by amazing Kim - http://www.madame-boudoir.com and I could not have been more happy with how they came out.


Tiki ladies with matching dresses at the Tiki Roundabout :)

Mexican corner at The Liars Club



Slurping cocktails at the bar
Many thanks to Captain Lyndon from The Liars Club for letting us use his bar!


And to top it off, one of the photos was published in the June edition of Vintage Life Magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment